What could be a better thing than super quick and tasty blueberry cookies?
1 cup of oat flour
3/4 cup of fat free greek yoghurt
1 egg white
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1/3 cup of granulated stevia
1 tsp of baking powder
3/4 cup of blueberries
1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 170oc/150oc fan
- Combine the wet ingredients and dry ingredients in two separate bowls
- Mix together and then add the blueberries and stir in
- Put the cookies onto a greased baking tray
- Bake for 9-11 minutes
I am a huge fan of Nakd bars and so decided i’d try and make my own version of them at home. This was my first attempt at making something raw and I am looking forward to trying lots more raw recipes in the future! These are so so quick to make and easy so something for everyone.
200g of pecan nuts
250g of dried figs
100g of dried dates
1 tsp of vanilla essence
The zest of 1 orange
1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 160oc fan/180oc conventional and cook the pecans for 3 minutes, ideally till they are a shade darker but be VERY careful that you do not burn them.
- Leave to cool.
- Once cooled, put in a food processor with all the other ingredients and blend until everything is mixed well and sticks together.
- Spread the mixture into a rectangular tin and put in the fridge for an hour.
- After the hour, move into a airtight container and store in the fridge.